Why would a pharmacy use a consultant pharmacist?
Letting our pharmacists take care of your clinical consulting services will help you grow your business. We act as an extension of your pharmacy and its services, allowing you to provide a larger portfolio of services without the additional drain on your time and financial resources. By establishing a relationship with OctariusRx, you ensure your business model is upheld through the exceptional services we provide to your customers.
- Provide outstanding clinical consulting services that extend far beyond regulatory reviews
- Grow your bottom line while we expand your reach
- Offer standardized policy and procedures
- Save your customers money through our formulary management services and streamline your inventory
- Reduce human resource expenses
- Beat your competitors at their own game
By outsourcing your consulting needs, you can eliminate the administrative costs of employing additional staff and the daily expenditures needed to effectively carry out the services.
Whether you are just starting to provide clinical services or would like to transition from your current provider, we make it easy and seamless from day one.
Contact us today to transition these services to us so you can focus on other parts of your business.
Learn more about how our consultant pharmacists help you extend your service offering and grow your business. Or contact us now to schedule a time for a visit!
What happens when you outsource your consulting?
When OctariusRx provides your clinical services, your pharmacy will…
- Reduce expenses and increase customer satisfaction
- Become more efficient by reducing staffing costs
- Improve your image and visibility (we are an extension of your team in the facility)
Contact us today to learn how we can help grow your business from day one.
We have a strong local presence with national capability.
Who We Serve
Letting our pharmacists take care of your clinical services will help you grow your business.
Senior Healthcare Facilities
Long-term care facilities are encouraged to employ independently licensed consultant pharmacists by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Ambulatory Healthcare Facilities
Ambulatory healthcare facilities are encouraged to employ independently licensed consultant pharmacists by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) and The Joint Commission.
Let us optimize your medication regimen, improve your quality of life, help you to continue to live independently and lower your medication costs.