Do any of these apply to you? Can you answer YES to any of these questions?
- Are you seeing more than one doctor?
- Are you or a loved one experiencing difficulty tolerating your current medications?
- Are you concerned about overmedication?
- Do you feel that your medications may be interacting, or not having the intended effect?
- Have you been avoiding taking your medications for any reason?
- Do you need help understanding a complex medication regimen?
- Is your medication regimen so complicated, that it’s difficult to remember when to take everything?
- Are you taking the right medications at the right doses for the appropriate conditions?
- Are you or a loved one paying too much for prescription medications?
- Are you or a loved one transitioning from home or a hospital to an assisted living or long-term care facility?
- Do you wonder if your condition could be managed without medications?
If Yes, Contact Us. We Can Help!
Let us optimize your medication regimen, improve your quality of life, help you to continue to live independently and lower your medication costs. Our consultant pharmacists are medication experts who can help you lead a happier, healthier and independent life by arming you with information, and streamlining your medications to help you achieve your goals while making it easier for you and your family.
- Our mission is to help you live longer, healthier and independently.
- We will teach you the right questions to ask your doctors.
- We will make sure your medication is at the right dosage.
- We will answer any questions you have about your prescriptions.
- We will teach you to properly store and take your medications so you get the most out of your therapies.
- We will empower you to take control of your health care by arming you with information.
- During a transition of care, our pharmacists will support you through the entire process. We will meet you or a loved one at home or your new location to help shepherd you through the process and ensure the transition goes as smoothly as possible. After you are settled, we will make sure to review everything with you and your loved ones and answer any questions. Having one of our pharmacists take care of the medication regimen will allow you and your family to focus on you and your comfort during the transition.
When you reach out to us, we quickly assess your needs and schedule an appointment at a time and place that is convenient for you.
We provide in-home, in person and telephone consultations to patients and caregivers.
We make house calls. We will visit you at the location of your choosing. You tell us what is most convenient for you.
A consultation is an opportunity for you to raise any questions, concerns or seek professional advice when it comes to your health, medication or treatment in a private and comfortable setting. These confidential consultations are an excellent way to voice your concerns and receive professional advice. When we are done, you will feel good about having a streamlined medication regimen and confident in your ability to take control of managing your healthcare. Upon completion, we will take the time to document the details of our meeting and send you a professionally written summary of recommendations, which you may take with you to your personal physicians for review.
- Medical history
- Current prescriptions
- Current treatment plan
- Any supplements you may be taking
- Review your medical history
- Ask general questions about your current condition(s)
- Available treatment options, the pros and the cons
- Prescription options available to you
- Proper management of your prescribed medication
- Options available to help medications fit into your life. Ask us about tools to suit your particular set of needs and lifestyle
- Wellness programs to support your recovery and overall health
- Natural medicines and nutritional supplements
- Billing and cost of your prescribed treatment
Consultations generally take 60 minutes, but we take our time and will customize our visits based on your needs. We will never rush you or make you feel like a number. You will feel like a family member in our care.
After your consultation, we will take the information from our meeting and generate recommendations for you. We will follow up with any questions or immediate items that could help facilitate better quality of life. Additionally, we will send you the following documents to allow you to better advocate for your own care:
- Consultation summary
- Medication Action Plan: This is our assessment of your current medication regimen and recommendations to you and your physicians to optimize health outcomes and minimize adverse drug effects and drug cost.
- Personalized medication record: This is a list of your current medications, why you are taking them, and when they should be taken.
All these documents can be securely emailed to you electronically or mailed to you in paper form.
Ask Questions, because when it comes to your health, there is no right or wrong question. Asking questions helps you understand what you are taking and why.
- What is the medication called?
- What is the medication supposed to do?
- What are the side effects of the medication?
- When do I start and stop taking the medication?
- How do I take the medicine? (e.g. With or without food?)
- Will the medication work safely with the other medications I am taking?
- Can non-drug actions help my symptoms, in addition to, or instead of, this drug therapy?
- Are there other medications I can use instead?
- How does this medicine compare to others in terms of safety, effectiveness and price?
Who We Serve
Letting our pharmacists take care of your clinical services will help you grow your business.
Senior Healthcare Facilities
Long-term care facilities are encouraged to employ independently licensed consultant pharmacists by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Ambulatory Healthcare Facilities
Ambulatory healthcare facilities are encouraged to employ independently licensed consultant pharmacists by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) and The Joint Commission.
Let us optimize your medication regimen, improve your quality of life, help you to continue to live independently and lower your medication costs.